How to Use your HypnoTrack
Hypnosis Audio Sessions
Congratulations on your HypnoTrack and taking a huge step towards better health. Adding your HypnoTrack to your daily routine will not only help you to relax and achrive your goals, but also more mindful and present in your day to day life, it will help you cope better and be more in tune with your body.
When using your HypnoTrack simply follow the instructions below.
- Try not to drink anything caffeinated before using.
- Remember to go to the bathroom before using.
- Ensure that you will not be disturbed.
- Turn off any devices that might be a distraction.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- You can sit or recline back in a comfortable chair or lie down in bed.
- Repetition is key. Listen regularly for at least 28 days in the evening before bed and in the morning just as you wake up for maximum efficacy and change. The more you listen, the better you will feel!
Remember, it is very important that you are not distracted while listening to your HypnoTrack. You will want to be alone without any background noises of family, friends, or electronics.
Headphones are best as they reduce distractions however you can listen through speakers as well if headphones are not an option.
You should feel instant results from your HypnoTrack, but for the changes to become more permanent and stable, repetition is key and the more you listen, the better. Once you have completed the 28 days, you may still want to listen a couple times a week or month for a top up.
If you feel that you require more support and want to learn more about how online hypnotherapy can help you reach your goals, click here
Also, it is completely normal to fall asleep during the HypnoTrack, you will still receive the same benefits (your subconscious is always listening), and you can either wake up or drift back to sleep once the track has completed. There is an additional deep sleep loop after the track to facilitate rest and relaxation should you wish to stay asleep.